Please join the live webinar to discuss Thailand’s key corporate sector outlooks and an update on the sovereign and bank outlook. Please note the main presentation will be conducted in Thai language.
- Jeremy Zook, Associate Director, Sovereign Ratings, Fitch Ratings
- Obboon Thirachit, Director, Thailand Corporate Ratings, Fitch Ratings
- Parson Singha, Senior Director, Banks, Fitch Ratings
- Update on Thailand’s economic outlook and sovereign rating
- Credit outlook for Thai corporates in 2020
- Key factors driving rating actions in 2019
- Outlook for oil & gas, petrochemical, building materials, telecoms, power utilities and food retail
- Sector-specific issues that could impact ratings in 2020
- How the COVID-19 outbreak affects these sectors?
- Update on Thailand’s bank sector outlook
The audience will be able to ask questions during the live webinar. Questions can also be emailed in advance to Vincent Milton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t make it to the webinar? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recorded session once it’s available.